Search This Blog

Sunday 13 April 2014

How can I increase my fitness stamina fast?

I have to do a 2.4km test in 1-2 months under 10 mins, but can currently run at about 12 mins. Is there anything that I can do to increase my stamina quickly? Thanks!

Yes there is! I am in the Army and we learned the secret to stamina! The best thing is that the stamina workout must be done only 3 times a week alternating days and it only takes about 20 minutes!

What you do is sprint as hard as you can for 30 seconds straight. And by sprint I mean SPRINT. Run as hard as you possibly can for 30 seconds straight. Then after the 30 seconds, just walk for about 2-3 minutes. Repeat this 4-7 times for a workout. I guarantee your stamina will significantly increase within 2 weeks since this workout puts such a large strain on your cardiovascular system; sending it into crisis mode.

You'll increase your speed and stamina significantly at the same time! Best of luck to you.

Source:

US Army 11B Rifleman 25th Infantry 

No comments:

Post a Comment