Let’s face it, eating Jello is FUN!
Get some good gelatin
- 2 cups of juice, preferable organic and freshly made or “not from concentrate.”
- 2 TB of gelatin
- Raw honey, coconut nectar or stevia (optional)
- 1/2-1 cup of raw fruit or 2 TB of fruit rind (optional)
- Top with raw cream if desired
- Take 1/2 cup of your juice and put in sauce pan on low to medium heat.
- Wait till the juice is hot and then add your 2 TB of gelatin.
- Stir constantly until the gelatin is fully dissolved.
- Turn off heat and let sit for 1-2 minutes. Don’t let it sit long or it will start to clump.
- Add the gelatin-juice mixture to your remaining 1 1/2 cups of juice.
- Stir and taste. Add and mix in sweetener if you desire.
- Pour mixture into a jello mold (any glass bowl will work… even ice cube trays!)
- Put jello into refrigerator and let sit for at least 3-4 hours. Better to leave overnight.